Thursday, September 2, 2010

Win a Date wtih Skyler!

I posted this once before on here, but it was a little premature. So now I am posting it again. For those of you who don't know, I (Susan, Skyler's sister) am holding a contest to win a date with Skyler when he gets home from Spain soon. Either leave a comment on here to enter, or email me directly at carr_susan_e@yahoo.com . I will draw a name from the entries from a hat in a couple weeks, so hurry, hurry! For any of those mom's out there who want to enter their daughter, that is totally fair, so email me. Skyler is an AWESOME guy, as you can tell by this blog if you read his letters home, and it totally fun too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Well you know what?! I'm gonna post a comment! Skyler you're hilarious! But a great guy! Hard to find true ha! I'm grateful for your example and hard work! Thanks bud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you will be home in just a few weeks. I love reading about all the great work you've been doing and seeing the beautiful pictures of Spain. It's definitely on my list of places to go someday!

    ReplyDelete